This discussion assesses your ability to clarify the role of each legally mandated attendee on the Individualized Education Program team. This assessment also supports your achievement of Course Learning Outcome….
Discuss some of the critiques that tend to be directed at focus groups
Week 4 Discussion
Respond to these questions in about 150-250 words (per question) using the reference provided.
- Discuss some of the critiques that tend to be directed at focus groups.
- What are the key components to developing a written plan for a focus group?
- What do you think are the most important qualities of a good questioning route?
- What are the most effective strategies for finding participants?
- When do you think it would be appropriate to uses a moderating team?
Chapters 1-5 (pp. 1-111) in Krueger, R.A., & Casey, M.A. (2009). Focus groups (4th ed.)