Reflection Exercise Instructions (SEE ATTACHMENT FOR THE QUESTIONS) Writer: 470084 For each of the 3 questions you choose to answer, you must respond using a minimum of 250–285….
Discuss some of the critiques that tend to be directed at focus groups
Week 4 Discussion
Respond to these questions in about 150-250 words (per question) using the reference provided.
- Discuss some of the critiques that tend to be directed at focus groups.
- What are the key components to developing a written plan for a focus group?
- What do you think are the most important qualities of a good questioning route?
- What are the most effective strategies for finding participants?
- When do you think it would be appropriate to uses a moderating team?
Chapters 1-5 (pp. 1-111) in Krueger, R.A., & Casey, M.A. (2009). Focus groups (4th ed.)