1200 words minimum pick United Arab Emirates and the UK I uploaded the full instructions and structure You are required to write a report to evaluate the economic performance of….
Disaster mental health 1-1
in the book, The Unthinkable, journalist Amanda Ripley explores how we react in a disaster and why. She also discusses how we can better prepare ourselves for survival when faced with the unexpected.
1. Reflect on this book and how it impacted you. What was surprising? What was confirming?
2. Did anything you read influence you in the present or in terms of what you will do (or not do) in the future?
3. What did you learn about how people react in a disaster event? Did anything surprise or fascinate you?
4. If you could share one thing with a loved one or peer, what would it be?
5. Feel free to share anything further that was impactful for you.
- This post does not have to be any particular length or style, but it does need to respond to all of the prompts.
- You can find the mentioned book in attachment, you don’t need to read it all to answer just quick look will be find I guss.