I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
different elements that can affect branding, such as environmental forces, especially the competitive and technological forces.
This assignment emphasizes how companies communicate their value proposition to customers through different communications platforms and initiatives to strengthen their brand image and brand equity.
It will also help you to review the different elements that can affect branding, such as environmental forces, especially the competitive and technological forces.
Select one of the following companies or brands that have become well known in their industry or niche: Netflix, Google, Kleenex, Q-tips, Coke, Honda, Disney, McDonalds, Verizon, or another well-known brand you like.
Research the strategic function of branding, in general, and for your selected brands using the University Library, the applicable course readings, and the Internet.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you address the following points:
- The company’s desired outcomes of its marketing communications program
- How these brands have remained strong and viable over the long term regarding the concepts of brand image and brand equity
- The role brand image plays in the advertising of a particular company’s product or service
- How this image compares to a competitor’s image in the same industry
- Does your chosen company use integrated marketing communications; if so, how?
- An overview indicating how effectively the company uses digital marketing, and how they might improve
Cite at least two references other than the course texts.
Format your assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines.