I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
Develop the event. Explain how it aligns with the firm's mission with a definable target audience
Im in a Public Relations Class
MPR events are all around us. They can be large, small, formal, or informal and can often include more than one organization. Using the company (Wait for the company to be updated) that you further developed in the Unit 3 Individual Project, plan an event that will be a good fit for it.
Part 1: Creating an Event
- Develop the event. Explain how it aligns with the firm’s mission with a definable target audience.
- Describe how you will link the image of the firm and the event. Keep in mind that people attend events mainly because of a connection with the theme or topic, not because of the sponsoring organization.
- Create a presence so that the firm’s message and sponsorship will be remembered.
- Provide a souvenir so that people will remember your event and company.
Part 1 of the Individual Project should be 3 pages in length.
Part 2: Notifying Connectors
- Notify connectors before the event. Create a 1-page pitch to the media.
- Write a 1-page recap of the event with quotes of attendees.
Part 2 of the Individual Project should be 2 pages in length.
Your assignment should contain a cover page, an abstract page, and a reference page in addition to the body. The body of the paper should be 5 pages, starting with a brief 1-paragraph introduction and ending with a short conclusion. The entire submission will be at least 8 pages, not more than 10 in length including all the cover and conclusion pages. So you’ll be typically work on 6 pages of Work!
Attached is a previous solution for the same assignment i got from a classmate
You can’t copy it but you can use points from the same solution to write the answer. I’m going to tell you the company to use in time-soon enough. Be careful of plagiarism. Thank you.
SUBMIT IN about 18 HOURS FROM NOW! PLEASE KEEP TIME!