I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
Describe your personal values and spiritual beliefs.
Write a paper of 750-1,000 words examining your personal values and beliefs. Include the following:
- Describe your personal values and spiritual beliefs.
- Using the elements of cost, quality, and social issues to frame your description, differentiate your beliefs and opinions about health care policy. Give examples of relevant ethical principles, supported by your values.
- Analyze how factors such as your upbringing, spiritual or religious beliefs/doctrine, personal and professional experiences, and political ideology affect your current perspective on health care policy.
- Examine any inconsistencies you discovered relative to the alignment of your personal values and beliefs with those concerning health policy. Discuss what insights this has given you.
- Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA
- In-text Citation
- Minimum 3 Peer reviewed Reference.