Requirements. Answer all question detail but not too long. (5-10 sentence each) Lets explain what is the difference between a merchandiser and a service organization. 1. What new accounts do….
Describe your ideal/target customer. What are they like in terms of age, income level, and so on? Why will customers choose to buy from your business instead of your competition?
Marketing is a critical component to a successful business. Knowing who your ideal customer is, what they are like, and what appeals to them are important details that help the business owner to focus their marketing efforts. Business technology provides a number of tools to create solutions and efficiencies. With this in mind, discuss the following questions in the form of an essay, as if you are the owner of a small business.
- Describe your ideal/target customer. What are they like in terms of age, income level, and so on?
- Why will customers choose to buy from your business instead of your competition? (Describe what will be unique about your business. For example, is the product special, will customer service be exceptional, or will your price be lower?)
- How would you use social media or the Internet to connect with your target customers?
- Where will your operations take place? What obstacles will you have to overcome?
- What three or four critical factors will be essential to your business’s survival?
- Your essay should be at least 2 pages in length. You should include an APA formatted title page.