Similar to Freud, Carl Rogers developed his theory from his extensive work with his patients. However, unlike Freud, he believed that people are typically healthy; being mentally healthy is the….
Describe what tools are used to make effective marketing decisions.
C16 Principles of Marketing
Directions: Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling, and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) double‐spaced pages; refer to the “Format Requirementsʺ page located at the beginning of this learning guide for specific format requirements.
- Describe the core marketing functions within an organization.
- Discuss the goals and expected outcomes of this organizational function.
- Explain how companies create customer-centered businesses.
- Describe how customer-centered businesses impact the consumer decision-making process.
- Describe what tools are used to make effective marketing decisions.