I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
Describe the role of fast food in your everyday life and if you foresee a change after this class of how much, how often, or what foods you choose.
You are planning to go out to lunch with a coworker and want to find a healthy fast food option. To plan, go to the website of two restaurants — one that you think will provide you with the healthiest meal and the other that will be the unhealthiest. Using the websites chosen, put together one proposed lunch menu from each restaurant.
- Create one healthy meal and one unhealthy meal for a total of two lunch menu options.
- Include the following nutritional information for the meal:
- total calories
- grams of fat
- saturated fat
- Discuss how you would convince your coworker to choose the healthier menu. Be sure to include what health benefits would be gained by choosing the healthier meal.
- Describe the role of fast food in your everyday life and if you foresee a change after this class of how much, how often, or what foods you choose.
Guidelines for your initial post:
- The meal plan must be realistic in what is being consumed.
- You must use two different restaurants.
- Meal plans can be supersized.
- Nutritional information can be obtained directly by visiting the restaurant or finding the nutritional information online.
Remember that your goal for Discussion Board is three-fold:
- to get involved throughout the entire week
- to contribute in a way that adds to the discussion and moves it forward in an original fashion
- to use the course content to form your posts and responses
As a guideline, your main Discussion post should be at least 150 words and approximately 50 words when you respond to classmates and/or your instructor. These are just guidelines and you may want to include more words to convey your message on the topic.
Keep in mind that when you post, you should include references such as the textbook and articles found online. The class is enhanced by sharing knowledge, so use Discussions as a way of creating a community resource for yourself and your classmates.