I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
describe the four stages of attachment identified by Bowlby and the four types of attachment identified by Ainsworth.
Prior to completing this discussion, please read chapter 13 in the textbook and watch the two required videos:
Research has shown that early attachment can have far reaching effects on development. The works of Bowlby and Ainsworth have illustrated the importance of early experiences with caregivers to healthy development. You MUST cite the three required sources listed above. In this discussion, address the following:
- In your own words briefly describe the four stages of attachment identified by Bowlby and the four types of attachment identified by Ainsworth.
- Which of the four stages from Ainsworth do you feel has the biggest impact on development and why?
- Analyze how attachment experiences might affect the psychosocial, cognitive and physical development of children and adolescents.
- What are the possible long term effects of poor attachment experiences in each of these developmental domains?
- How do positive attachment experiences promote healthy development?
Book: Mossler, R. (2014). Child and Adolescent Development. (2nd ed.) [Electronic version]. Retrieved from https://content.ashford.edu/
Davidson, F. (Producer). (2007) John Bowlby: Attachment theory across generations: Elements of attachment Theory [Video file]. Retrieved from the Films On Demand database.
Davidson, F. (Producer) (2005). Mary Ainsworth: Attachment and the growth of love: Patterns of attachment and the strange situation: Results [Video file]. Retrieved from the Films On Demand database.
If you have any questions in regards to this DQ please feel free to ask. Thank You!
To get a custom written paper, place an order with us!
Additional Benefits for you
♦ 24/7 customer support
♦ On-time delivery guarantee
♦ Plagiarism-free research papers
♦ Affordable and student-friendly prices
♦ Scholarly-rich custom-written papers
♦ 100% privacy and confidentiality