I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
Describe the criminology of computer crime
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 1: Digital Computer Crime
Due Week 3 and worth 210 points
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Explain the four (4) major categories of computer crimes, and provide at least one (1) example for each.
- Explain the most common forms of digital crime.
- Determine the category of computer crimes or cyber terrorism that presents the greatest overall threat at the present time. Provide a rationale to support your response.
- Summarize the roles and responses that the U.S. government, court systems, and law enforcement agencies in combatting computer crime. Next, suggest one (1) additional way—i.e., one not discussed in the textbook—that the law enforcement agencies can better counteract computer crime.
- Use at least three (3) quality references for this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain digital crime and digital terrorism activities.
- Describe law enforcement roles and responses.
- Identify information system attacks and countermeasures.
- Describe the criminology of computer crime.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in information technology in criminal justice.
- Write clearly and concisely about information technology in criminal justice topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style convention