Help needed, this is due on Tuesday, 26th Nov at 5:30 PM and please attach the plagiarism report. Identify a contemporary or leading edge design, product or concept (DPC) that….
Describe the chemistry of DNA
Prepare a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you analyze the effects of ionizing radiation on DNA to provide a chemical reason as to why this might cause cancer. Include the following items:
- Describe alpha, beta, and gamma radiation.
- Describe the chemistry of DNA.
- Explain the effects of radiation on the DNA sequence.
- Describe how the changes in DNA may become cancerous.
- Explain how radioactivity is used to treat cancer.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines