I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
Describe the chemistry of DNA
Prepare a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you analyze the effects of ionizing radiation on DNA to provide a chemical reason as to why this might cause cancer. Include the following items:
- Describe alpha, beta, and gamma radiation.
- Describe the chemistry of DNA.
- Explain the effects of radiation on the DNA sequence.
- Describe how the changes in DNA may become cancerous.
- Explain how radioactivity is used to treat cancer.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines