This discussion assesses your ability to clarify the role of each legally mandated attendee on the Individualized Education Program team. This assessment also supports your achievement of Course Learning Outcome….
Describe a key conflict in Macbeth play and how it corresponds to a character’s development
Your initial post must be 200 to 300 words in length and posted by Day 3. In your initial post, please do the following:
- Identify a conflict that you see present in Macbeth (please refer to the ).
- Respond to one of the following and provide specific textual examples:
- Describe a key conflict in the play and how it corresponds to a character’s development.
- Describe two key and elements of drama that aid in developing the conflict.
- Explain how the conflict identified in the play relates to human nature and the human condition.