This discussion assesses your ability to clarify the role of each legally mandated attendee on the Individualized Education Program team. This assessment also supports your achievement of Course Learning Outcome….
Define social change. What are the key features of social change?
- Due Day 5 /CheckPoint: Social Change and Modernization
- Resources: Ch. 16 of Society
- Compose a 200- to 300-word response to the following:
- Define social change. What are the key features of social change? Provide four examples of social movements, current or past, and describe the key features of each movement.
- Define modernization. What are the key features of modernization? Provide four examples of modernization and describe the key features in each example.