This discussion assesses your ability to clarify the role of each legally mandated attendee on the Individualized Education Program team. This assessment also supports your achievement of Course Learning Outcome….
Step 1: Watch the following video (it is recommended that you take notes), on “The Single Most Important Thing You Can Do for Your Stress” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6402QJp52M&list=PLBBD98DE1CAF6F0EF&index=7 (video opens in new tab, runs 11:00, captions available) This video reviews good stress and bad stress as well as changing your thinking style.
Step 2: After watching the entire video, write at least 250-300 words regarding your ability to change your thinking and attitude about stress and include the following information:
- List three of the types of thinking included in the video that can increase stress.
- Define mindfulness as explained in the video. Can you apply mindfulness to your daily life?
- Define Locus of Control as explained in the video.
- Do you think writing a stress letter would be helpful to you?
- What is the 90/10 rule?
- What are some of the other strategies offered by Dr. Mike Evans that you can apply in your life?