APA format is required. References should be listed immediately after the question that is being answered. Each question lists a minimum number of unique scholarly references; the textbook is considered one unique….
Define key terms in epidemiology, community health, and population-based research.
1-Define key terms in epidemiology, community health, and population-based research. (PO 1, 4)
2-Identify important sources of epidemiological data. (PO 4)
Gordis, L. (2014). Epidemiology (5th ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Dynamics of Disease Transmission
- Chapter 3: The Occurrence of Disease: I. Disease Surveillance and Measures of Morbidity.
- Chapter 4: The Occurrence of Disease: II. Mortality and Other Measures of Disease Impact.
- National Notifiable Disease Surveillance System
- Healthy People 2020
- Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report homepage (MMWR)