This discussion assesses your ability to clarify the role of each legally mandated attendee on the Individualized Education Program team. This assessment also supports your achievement of Course Learning Outcome….
Define key terms in epidemiology, community health, and population-based research.
1-Define key terms in epidemiology, community health, and population-based research. (PO 1, 4)
2-Identify important sources of epidemiological data. (PO 4)
Gordis, L. (2014). Epidemiology (5th ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Dynamics of Disease Transmission
- Chapter 3: The Occurrence of Disease: I. Disease Surveillance and Measures of Morbidity.
- Chapter 4: The Occurrence of Disease: II. Mortality and Other Measures of Disease Impact.
- National Notifiable Disease Surveillance System
- Healthy People 2020
- Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report homepage (MMWR)