This discussion assesses your ability to clarify the role of each legally mandated attendee on the Individualized Education Program team. This assessment also supports your achievement of Course Learning Outcome….
customer relationship management (CRM)
Develop a PowerPoint presentation of 8–11 slides for a proposal, including 200–250 words of speaker notes per slide, covering the following:
- The proposal should begin with a brief explanation of each separate technique (1–2 slides).
- Present your evaluation of each technique’s strategic contribution to the e-business’s market leadership (3–4 slides). The specific techniques that you should evaluate in your plan include the following:
- personalized customer interaction
- customer relationship management (CRM)
- customer experience management (CEM)
- interactive relationship marketing
- mass customization
- Conclude with a proposed plan for integrating all of the strategic techniques to achieve the e-business’s CRM and relationship marketing objectives (4–5 slides).
Use the presentation notes section to describe concept applications in detail.
For more information on creating PowerPoint Presentations, please visit the Microsoft Office Applications Lab.