I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
Critique the variables in ONE of the studies below: Provide step-by-step explanation of these research articles
Critique the variables in ONE of the studies below: Provide step-by-step explanation of these research articles:
McCaa, R. (2017). Nurse perceptions of pain in pediatric traumatic brain injury: A pilot study. Pediatric Nursing, 43(2), 92-95.
McKee, G., Codd, M., Dempsey, O., Gallagher, P., & Comiskey, C. (2017). Describing the implementation of an innovative intervention and evaluating its effectiveness in increasing research capacity of advanced clinical nurses: using the consolidated framework for implementation research. BMC Nursing, 161-13. doi:10.1186/s12912-017-0214-6
Create a PowerPoint to answer the following:
- Are the independent or dependent variables or research variables or concepts identified?
- Are the variables that are manipulated or measured in the study consistent with the variables identified in the purpose or the objectives, questions, or hypotheses?
- Are the variables reflective of the concepts identified in the study framework?
- Are the variables clearly defined conceptually and operationally? And, are they based on theory and previous research?
- Is the conceptual definition of the variable consistent with the operational definition?
- Were the essential demographic variables examined and summarized?
- Were the extraneous variables identified and controlled as necessary in the study?
- Are there uncontrolled extraneous variables that may have influenced the findings? Is the potential impact of these variables on the findings discussed?
Length: 15-17 slides; answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner
Title slide and reference slides in APA style. (at least 2 slides)
Q1-2: at least 4 slides
Q3-4: at least 2 slides
Q5-6: at least 4 slides
Q7-8: at least 3 slides
Additionally, because a good presentation has few words on the slides include a script with the verbiage you would say when presenting; script should be a minimum of 50 words per slide.
References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least three (3) scholarly sources to support your claims.