Critically analyses the relationship between levels of engagement and organisational performance
Read the attached Scenario and answer the questions:
Choose an organisation that is located in sultanate of Oman (one which you are familiar), draw on relevant research evidence and organisational practice to produce a short report of approximately 1600 words addressed to the organisation’s Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer, that:
1. Critically analyses the concept of employee engagement;
2. Critically analyses the relationship between levels of engagement and organisational performance in your own organisation;
3. Makes recommendations to achieve changes to levels of engagement in your organisation.
The report must contain the following:
– Table of Content
– Introduction (Around 150 words)
– Literature Review (Around 700 words)
– Discussion (Around 500 words)
– Conclusion & Recommendation (Around 250 words)
** The choose organization must be located in Sultanate of Oman.
** In-text Citation & References Using Harvard Style.
** Total Word Count = 1600 words.(not including references and table of content.)
Assignment: Selling the Vision Leadership is not magnetic personality—that can just as well be a glib tongue. It is not “making friends and influencing people”—that is flattery. Leadership is lifting….