I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
create a program that models a cell phone. In this project your task is to create a program that keeps track of interactions between cell phone users in a network.
create a program that models a cell phone. In this project your task is to create a program that keeps track of interactions between cell phone users in a network. An interaction is classified in the following way:
- Mutual Calls Outgoing (MCO) – a call made by a user to a person in his/her contacts list, where the person receiving the call also has the user in his/her contacts list.
- Mutual Calls Incoming (MCI) – a call received by a user from someone in his/her contacts list, where the person making the call also has the user in his/her contacts list.
- Personal Calls Outgoing (PCO) – a call made by a user to a person in his/her contacts list
- Personal Calls Incoming (PCI) – a call received by a user from someone in their contact list
- Call Outgoings (CO) – a call made by the user to a number NOT in contact list
- Call Incomings (CI) – a call received by the user from a number NOT in contact list
For example, suppose you have a network with 4 cellphone users: user1, user2, user3, user4. Each user has a cellphone ID composed of the user name and cell number. If user1 calls user2, and both contain the contact info of each other, then your program must update the MCI_USER1 of user2 to 1, and the MCO_USER2 of user1 to 1. At the end your program should be able to display the following information for each user:
- MCO + MCI between each two users.
- For each user:
Your project will be graded based on the following:
- The network of cellphone users is modeled using the appropriate classes. (15 pts)
- Each class contains the appropriate class attributes, instance attributes, constructors, initial parameter values, and methods.
- The program correctly outputs the following numbers: (5 pts)
- MCO, MCI, PCO, PCI, CO, CI between each two users.
- Total MCO
- Total MCI
- Total PCO
- Total PCI
- Total CO
- Total CI
create a network graph of mutual calls based on the output of your program. A network graph looks like the one attached.
where each node represents a cellphone user and every edge represents a mutual interaction.