Construct an implementation strategy for your hypothetical company in which you specify the essential activities and responsibilities.
To conclude your marketing plan, you will describe the company’s, marketing strategy, implementation strategy, expansion plan, social media strategy, monitoring methods, and integrated marketing communication strategy.
Write a six to seven (6-7) page paper in which you:
- Develop the company’s branding, pricing, and distribution strategy.
- Provide the following marketing strategy information:
- Classify the company’s major competitors as inter- or intra-competitors. Categorize the competitors’ major strengths and weaknesses.
- Develop the differentiation strategy in relation to the closest competitor.
- Establish whether the company’s intention is to be a leader or follower within the industry.
- Assess the level of impact that the salient macro-environmental issues (e.g., legal, technological, social, and economic, etc.) and trends with which the company must contend could potentially have on the company’s marketing strategy.
- Discuss the marketing research tools that you used in your marketing strategy.
- Construct an implementation strategy for your hypothetical company in which you specify the essential activities and responsibilities. Include a timetable for completion of each component of your strategy.
- Develop a five (5) year expansion plan that includes future profitability and market share growth. Include necessary graphs to explain your plan.
- Specify two (2) social media and / or media tools that you would use as you develop your plan. Justify each of your chosen tools.
For a custom-written paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers