This discussion assesses your ability to clarify the role of each legally mandated attendee on the Individualized Education Program team. This assessment also supports your achievement of Course Learning Outcome….
Consider when The Grapes of Wrath (1940) – Great Depression, NR movie was made and what audience the film was intended for.Who was responsible for its production
Movie Analysis Guidelines
Select any one of the movies listed below and analyze the video in a paper 600-words minimum in length.
In your analysis, consider when the movie was made and what audience the film was intended for.Who was responsible for its production? What can you learn from the movie about historic events?What can you learn from the movie about the time period in which it was made?What are the movie’s best features?What are its primary faults?
If you use quotations from any source, the quotation must be in quotation marks and you must cite the source.If you use someone else’s conclusions, including information found in the textbook, or if you paraphrase someone else’s words, you must also cite the source.You may use whichever citation system you are most comfortable with, but be consistent throughout the paper.
The paper should be typed and double-spaced, with 12-point font and 1-inch margins.It should have page numbers.No title page is necessary, but include your name, the course name, and the title of the book you are reviewing on the top, left side of your first page.
Proofread carefully!Have someone else read your paper for errors.If you are uncertain at all, please go to the Writing Center for help!
Please check out the following website for more information on how to write a review: http://writingcenter.unc.edu/handouts/book-reviews/ This website explains how to write a book review, but the same principles apply to writing a video review.
Book reviews must be submitted as a Word document
- The Grapes of Wrath (1940) – Great Depression, NR
- Sgt. York (1941) – World War I, NR
- Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo (1944) – World War II, NR
- Dr. Strangelove (1964) – Cold War, PG
- True Grit (1969) – Western, G
- All the President’s Men (1976) – Watergate Scandal, PG
- The Right Stuff (1983) – Early U.S. Space Program, PG
- Thirteen Days (2000) – Cuban Missile Crisis, PG-13
- Iron-Jawed Angels (2004) – Women’s Suffrage Movement, TV movie
- Selma (2014) – Civil Rights Movement, PG-13