I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
Compares the written and film versions of The Importance of Being Earnest.
- Compose an essay of at least 750 words that compares the written and film versions of The Importance of Being Earnest.
- Argue the extent to which changes were made, and what impact such changes had on the reader’s/viewer’s experience. Include in your introduction a thesis statement that sums up your overall argument.
- Structure each main body paragraph with a clear and distinct topic sentence that is followed with analysis of the various texts, and commentary on them, to substantiate your claims.
- Include citations from the text, the film, and the reviews of the film.
- Create a works cited entry for every source you have quoted and/or refere