I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
Compare the rate of success of projects in IT and other industries. Explain the discrepancy or lack thereof.
Research job boards for project manager positions. Take note of the various industries that hire project managers. Then, research statistics from the project management institute on the rate of success of projects in different industries including IT.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Explain project management as a discipline.
- Describe the industries in which project managers are in high demand. Provide evidence to support your response.
- Describe the general role of a project manager, and explain the primary ways in which it differs across different industries.
- Compare the rate of success of projects in IT and other industries. Explain the discrepancy or lack thereof.
- Use at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Identify how project management improves the success of information technology projects.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in IT project management.
- Write clearly and concisely about issues in IT project management using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions