This discussion assesses your ability to clarify the role of each legally mandated attendee on the Individualized Education Program team. This assessment also supports your achievement of Course Learning Outcome….
Compare and contrast radicalization models that explain terrorist motivations.
Requested information will address the following course objectives:
CO-1: Describe the psychological and behavioral factors of terrorism.
CO-2: Categorize means of communication and influence they have upon advancing terrorist narratives.
CO-3: Summarize psychological and behavioral factors within al Qaeda leadership and affiliate groups.
CO-4: Compare and contrast radicalization models that explain terrorist motivations.
CO-5: Summarize behavioral and psychological factors associated with disengaging from terrorism.
A fundamental issue established at the outset of this course is the fact that becoming involved in terrorist activities is a process, where numerous factors can affect the mindset and actions of an individual. We have covered many of these issues and influences, so concerning this matter, relay what you feel are those psychological and behavioral factors that have the greatest impact on the radicalization of an individual. Conversely, what efforts do you feel might be effective in countering them?
- The body of your report is to be five pages in length (points will be deducted if the minimum page requirement is not met) and is to contain the following:
- A brief introduction, conveying what the report is about
- A main body, containing the “meat” of the report, where you provide the requested information
- A conclusion, summarizing the content of the report clearly and concisely
- Include an appropriate title page
- Typewritten in double-spaced, Times New Roman 12-point font, 1″ margins.
- A minimum of five (5) academically acceptable sources are to be utilized. Use those provided to you throughout the course, as well as other material obtained from conducting your own research to support your work. However, such information is to supplement your work, not replace or serve as the major part of it. Therefore, assignments will be automatically submitted for review through Turnitin and will be graded in accordance with the writing assignment grading rubric. Freely utilize appropriate sources, summarize in your own words and cite accordingly, but be mindful of excessive direct quotes, as they should not make up more than 10% of your report.
- Sources utilized are to be cited and listed in accordance with the APA writing style
- Save your work as a Microsoft Word document in the following format, “SmithFinal.doc” and attach as your assignment
- Refer to grading rubric for additional details concerning grading criteria