This discussion assesses your ability to clarify the role of each legally mandated attendee on the Individualized Education Program team. This assessment also supports your achievement of Course Learning Outcome….
Compare and contrast confederate and unitary systems
1. In your own words explain Federalism and its many layers.
2. Compare and contrast Block and Categorical Grants.
3. Explain what the police powers are.
4. Provide a detailed explanation of the Full Faith and Credit Clause.
5. Detail the differences between initiative and referendum.
6. Compare and contrast confederate and unitary systems.
7. Define line item veto.
8. Explain the ways in which federalism allows for the states to interact with one another.
9. Define Nullification.
10. Compare and contrast Dual and Cooperative Federalism.