I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
CMOS (complementary metal-oxide semiconductor)
Scenario: Additional Details
As the lead Systems Administrator, you are responsible for training the information technology (IT) staff. You can use the information you collected from the Phase 2 DB to create a slide presentation for an introductory class you want to teach on the components of the personal computer (PC). This presentation will be a reference tool that your staff can use while troubleshooting.
Create a comprehensive slideshow according to the following directions:
- Explain the following list of components:
- Hard drive
- RAM (random access memory)
- ROM (read-only memory)
- CMOS (complementary metal-oxide semiconductor)
- Video card
- Network card
- Processor (CPU)
- Include a title page and a reference slide.
- Include images.
- Prepare separate slides for each component with narrative in the speaker note