I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
Climate Zone Comparison
|Climate Zone WorksheetENV/315 Version 4||1|
University of Phoenix Material
Climate Zone Worksheet
· Choose one rural area listed below and one large urban area near your home.
· Glaciers, the Amazon Rainforest, the Serengeti desert, polar ice caps, tundra, the Great Barrier Reef, pine forests, farmlands, or grasslands
· Use the table below to list the following:
· Key elements of each climate zone
· Types of pollution found in each area
· Six living organisms found in each area
· Three landforms in each area
· Compare how pollution affects the climate of each area.
· Include the effects on living organisms and the physical environment.
|Rural Area – <Type Name Here>||Urban Area – <Type Name Here>|
|Types of pollution|
|Living organisms (six)|
|Effects on the climate|
|Effects onliving organisms|
|Effects on thephysical environment|