Chronic Care Model and the Patient-Centered Medical Home Model
- Review the information on utilization management in Chapter 7 of Medical Quality Management. Also conduct additional research using the Walden library and credible Web sites (some of which are listed under Optional Resources).
- Analyze the Chronic Care Model and the Patient-Centered Medical Home Model. How might these models be beneficial for providing care to patients, especially those with multiple medical conditions?
- Identify the elements of each of these models, and evaluate which may be most significant for achieving quality and safety goals. Consider each of the six dimensions of quality identified by the Institute of Medicine.
- Reflect on how these models should be structured in order to achieve the best medical outcomes for individual patients at the lowest cost to society.
For a custom-written paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers