I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
Case Study on Child Abuse
For writing this paper you must:
1. Know what a case study is and how to write it
2. Know how to write a report (I have uploaded a file named Handle with Care and you have to write it like that)
3. Go through all the files provided before starting the paper
Discuss a personal issue (i.e child abuse, I’ll go more into it once I assign you) and write it up as a case study similar to the one I have uploaded. Apply Freud, Piaget, Erikson, nature vs nurture and Learning Theories to explain the issue (all uploaded as “text”)
Include multicultural issues that are related to the topic to help provide greater insight. Research the prevalence of this issue and any other aspect related to this issue that you feel would help you as a Social Service Worker dealing with such a population.
Use a minimum of 4 resources/references to support your report. You must use the file attached named “text” (any part of it you find appropriate) as one reference and at least one other text or journal that is NOT digital or found online. The other two resources may be from the internet or digital.
The report should be a MAXIMUM of 2-3 pages, Any tables, figures, and graphs may be attached to the “appendices (refer to handle with care)” section of your report and do not count in the 2-3. You MUST use APA standards to cite in-text references and refer to appendices if needed. Tables, figures, and graphs are encouraged to strengthen the report although they are not required.
Your first page must be a case study and your second other stuff
– APA standards have been used
– The file “text” is used and cited appropriately throughout the document, an additional journal article or textbook has been cited and used appropriately, and a minimum of two additional online/internet/digital resources have been used appropriately and applied to this case study.
– The submission is professional looking
– Appendices are used appropriately
– Research on the topic is relevant and relates to the issue
Why Choose CustomEssayMasters.com?
♦ 24/7 customer support
♦ On-time delivery guarantee
♦ Plagiarism-free research papers
♦ Affordable and student-friendly prices
♦ Scholarly-rich custom-written papers
♦ 100% privacy and confidentiality