APA format is required. References should be listed immediately after the question that is being answered. Each question lists a minimum number of unique scholarly references; the textbook is considered one unique….
Capital Budgeting and Risk Analysis
“Capital Budgeting and Risk Analysis” Please respond to the following:
- * From the e-Activity, analyze the reasons why the short-term project that you have chosen might be ranked higher under the NPV criterion if the cost of capital is high, while the long-term project might be deemed better if the cost of capital is low. Determine whether or not changes in the cost of capital could ever cause a change in the internal rate of return (IRR) ranking of two (2).
- * From the scenario, take a position for or against TFC’s decision to expand to the West Coast. Provide a rationale for your response in which you cite at least two (2) capital budgeting techniques (e.g., NPV, IRR, Payback Period, etc.) that you used to arrive at your decision.
- “Financial Planning and Agency Conflicts” Please respond to the following:
- * From the scenario, cite your forecasting conclusions that support TFC’s decision to expand to the West Coast market. Speculate as to whether or not the agency conflict discussed in the scenario could become a roadblock to your conclusions. Provide a rationale for your response.
- * From the mini case, recommend two (2) desired characteristics of a board of directors. Provide support for your response, citing the ways in which these characteristics usually lead to effective corporate governance.