APA format is required. References should be listed immediately after the question that is being answered. Each question lists a minimum number of unique scholarly references; the textbook is considered one unique….
Can tests predict later achievement? Are they fair to interviewees?
Psychology Dicussion Questions wk1 NOTES ATTACHED FOR EACH QUESTION
Please answer each question pertain to psychology with at 150 words or mor provide References APA format.
1. Can tests predict later achievement? Are they fair to interviewees?
2. What are some of the changes of the 1900 ideas of John Dewey’s controversial IQ tests adjustment curriculum and today’s educational testing curriculum? Does testing help define achievement academically?
3. How effective is Normal Distribution
4. Describe a situation in which testing is more appropriate than assessment.
5. By contrast describe a situation in which assessment is more appropriate than testing.
6. Is the strength of a particular psychological trait the same across all situations or environments? Based on your response, what are the implications for assessment of psychological traits?
7. Some testing experts do not believe that the use of grade-equivalent or age-equivalent scores is appropriate, because they can very easily be misinterpreted. What is your opinion on this topic?