Assignment: Application 4: Planning for Change, Implementing and Evaluating EBP Projects Planning for Change Change can be difficult—and implementing new practices based on evidence can present challenges. How can you….
Can one have a U.S. management style in Middle East, Asia, and Latin America
You want to launch a business internationally, and you need to choose 3 countries—1 in the Middle East, 1 in Asia, and 1 in Latin America.
- What are some of the components of these cultures that you need to understand from a business standpoint?
- How are they different in each country? Specifically, what considerations will be necessary to facilitate collaboration across these cultures? Identify supervisory skills appropriate to respond to your considerations.
- Can you have a U.S. management style in these countries? In support of your answer, show how various issues would influence the success of multicultural teamwork.
- How are their economic systems classified? Explain why they are classified as such.
- After studying these countries, explain whether you should or should not move forward with your business plan.
Please submit your assignment.