APA format is required. References should be listed immediately after the question that is being answered. Each question lists a minimum number of unique scholarly references; the textbook is considered one unique….
Modify the Week Two Java™ application to meet these additional and changed business requirements:
- The company has recently changed its total annual compensation policy to improve sales.
- A salesperson will continue to earn a fixed salary of $50,000. The current sales target for every salesperson is $120,000.
- The sales incentive will only start when 80% of the sales target is met. The current commission is 15% of total sales.
- If a salesperson exceeds the sales target, the commission will increase based on an acceleration factor. The acceleration factor is 1.25. That is,
- At 80% of $120,000 (target), a sales person earns no commission – just the base salary of $50,000
- Between 80% and $120,000 (target), a sales person earns 15% commission on top of base salary of $50,000
- At $120,000 (target) and over, the sales person earns 15% x 1.25 commission on top of base salary of $50,000
- The application should ask the user to enter annual sales, and it should display the total annual compensation.
- The application should also display a table of potential total annual compensation that the salesperson could have earned, in $5000 increments above the salesperson’s annual sales, until it reaches 50% above the salesperson’s annual sales.
- Sample Table: Assuming a total annual sales of $100,000, the table would look like this: