I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
N322 DB 5 ARTICLE CRITIQUE
The primary focus for this course is to provide you with tools on how to critically appraise evidence so you may analyze and make decisions as to whether or not you will use in your practice.
Critical Appraisal Tools (CAT) are just that–tools to allow you to critically appraise the evidence.
The following link is a major clearinghouse of CAT’s that you will use now, throughout this course, and hopefully beyond.
This week we will focus on using a CAT to critique three articles. Here is what to do:
1) Find three articles that are central to your EBP practice project. You can use the same ones or three different ones from previous weeks-your choice. HINT: Pick articles that are randomized control trials. These are usually more straight forward.
2) Goto the CAT website above and select a tool THAT SPECIFICALLY is designed to critique the type of articles you have. HINT: Usually goes by type of research method design (i.e. Randomized Control Trial, qualitative, etc). PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME LINKS MIGHT BE BROKEN requiring that you actually have to do a bit of research and find other forms of critical appraisal tools. As such, be creative. Use elements in your textbook as a means by which to critique if you are having trouble.
3) Use the CAT tool as a general guide, provide a critique of the articles.
4) Attach your critique in APA format with Title and Reference Pages (NO MORE THAN 3 pages FOR ALL THREE ARTICLES, not including title page and reference page.) HINT: Hang on to these, as they will form the groundwork for your critique assignment.
5) When others have posted, critique each others critique and APA format and make recommendations on corrections.
THESE ARE THE ARTICLE TO BE CRITIQUE BY USING THE CRITICAL APPRAISAL TOOLS (CAT’S)