I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
approach to talent management and development.
HR AND EEOC VIOLAITONS
THIS IS THREE SEPARATE ASSIGNMENTS. PLEASE DO NOT COMBINE THEM
Read the article “Why We Hate HR“. Address three out of the five questions below:
- Is there more to HR than its predecessor, PA? Discuss the arguments for and against this notion.
- Based on your experience, to what extent do you agree or disagree with Hammonds’ arguments and why?
- In your opinion, who is responsible for HR not reaching its full potential in general? Who is responsible for HR not reaching its full potential in your organization (if applicable)?
- Based on what you have learned so far, how can HR act as a strategic business partner in general? How can HR act as a strategic partner in your organization?
- After reading Hammond’s article, do you think your employer should increase, decrease or outsource HR roles and functions and why?
Use at least one additional scholarly source and provide the link within the body of your initial post to further support your analysis.
Respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts. Address their answers to the three selected questions as well as to the outside article they shared
LINK TO ARTICLE- https://www.fastcompany.com/53319/why-we-hate-hr
Read “Case Studies of Age Discrimination in Job Ads“. Select two out of the five case studies and present your defense strategy as if you were the HR representative for the company that potentially violated EEOC guidelines. Try to explain why you may be in compliance, or simply defend your company in lieu of a potential lawsuit. In order to provide a thorough analysis, please use at least two other sources in addition to the official EEOC website.
Respond to at least two of your classmate’s posts. Select those who have presented a different defense strategy than your own, noting any pros and cons of their argument.
OCBC Bank Case Study
Analyze OCBC Bank after reading this article. Please click on the link, then click on the “Login in as subscriber to read the full article” located at the end of the article, then login with the credentials below. Search for “Putting the ‘person’ in personnel”, click on the corresponding result to view the full article. http://www.hrmasia.com/content/putting-person-personnel.
In a three- to five-page paper (not including the title and references pages), address the following:
- Describe OCBC’s unique approach to talent management and development.
- Compare OCBC’s approach to talent management and development to other organizations you are familiar with (e.g., current or past employers, a family business).
- Explain how OCBC’s approach to talent management and employee development been a primary contributing factor to the firm’s success.
- Evaluate the extent to which OCBC’s approach to talent management and development fits other organizations or industries, including some limitations if applied elsewhere without modification.
Conduct some additional internet research on OCBC, and examine how OCBC has performed recently—what has it done more of, less of, or differently from in the area of human resource management. Use this information to support your paper in addition to cited sources from the textbook; you must also use at least two scholarly sources.
Your paper must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
LINK TO ARTICLE- http://www.hrmasia.com/content/putting-person-personnel
To get a custom written paper, place an order with us!
Additional Benefits for you
♦ 24/7 customer support
♦ On-time delivery guarantee
♦ Plagiarism-free research papers
♦ Affordable and student-friendly prices
♦ Scholarly-rich custom-written papers
♦ 100% privacy and confidentiality