This discussion assesses your ability to clarify the role of each legally mandated attendee on the Individualized Education Program team. This assessment also supports your achievement of Course Learning Outcome….
Apply one of the leadership theories from the course text to the organization. Explain how the theory works and include an example.
1. Apply one of the leadership theories from the course text to the organization. Explain how the theory works and include an example.
2. Explain the effect of power and influence that leaders have on followers in the organization. Are the followers receptive? Would you recommend another strategy? Explain your reasoning. If not, why not?
3. Evaluate the role and effectiveness of transformational and transactional leadership in the organization. Support your (claims, points?) with examples (from?).
4. Assess the traits and characteristics of an effective team leader within the organization.
5. Explain how the leadership supports vision, mission, and strategy in the organization.
6. If you were the leader in the organization, what would you change and why?
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
Must use at least three scholarly sources (other than the text), including a minimum of one from the Ashford Online Library.
Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Weiss, J. W. (2015). An introduction to leadership. (2nd ed.) San Diego, CA: Bridgepoint Education, Inc.