I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
Analyze opportunities and threats facing a product in the external environment
- Competency 2: Integrate fundamental principles and applications of marketing to address business problems.
- Analyze strengths and weaknesses of a particular product from an internal perspective.
- Analyze opportunities and threats facing a product in the external environment.
- Competency 4: Integrate marketing analyses into general business management planning and decision making.
- Explain the strategic vision of a company, including its product lines, markets served, and methods of differentiating itself in the marketplace.
- Describe a product, including the customer needs it meets.
- Justify a change in marketing strategy for a product.