I need support with this Asian Studies question so I can learn better. Write a review of the reading Marcus and Chen Inside Outside Chinatown Requirements: 250+ | .doc fileATTACHMENTSmarcus_and_chen_inside_outside_chinatown.pdf
A person is moving to a fire exit through a corridor (Fig. 2). His speed is 1.25 m/s and constant during his trave In the corridor there is a strong air movement. Speed of air movement is 0.3 m/s and width of the corridor is 10 m. Find the minimum time needed to reach the fire exit. Explain your answer and indicate the right direction for his evacuation?
This assignment is 8 Questions:
- A compartment is fully involved in fire. The flame inside the room is cherry red. Considering the gray body model (ε = 0.75) calculate thermal radiation emission from the compartment and compare it with maximum radiant heat flux for indefinite skin exposure.
- Mixed fuel is composed by methane (volume percent is 0.45), carbon monoxide (0.15) and hydrogen (0.40). Calculate the lower flammable limit concentration for the mixture and the concentration of each component in the mixture with air.
- Consider a 1.2 m diameter pan fire of petrol with heat release intensity of about
490 kW/m2 of surface area. Calculate the flame height under the normal atmospheric conditions.
- Compare the chemical reaction rates at three temperatures – 100, 500 and 1000 K. The activation energy is 100 kJ/mole. Make your conclusion how temperature affects chemical reaction rate.
- Calculate the wavelength for infrared thermal radiation with frequency 1014 Hz. Compare the result with the wavelengths for Smooth Radio 100.4 and visible radiation for to the human eye.
- A person with initial speed of 1.25 m/s is moving to fire exit as described on the Fig. 1. His travel consists of two parts (AB and BC). In the first part (AB) he is moving with constant speed of 1.25 m/s. When he has achieved the point B, he will start to move with constant deceleration of 0.01 m/s2 due to the crowd in the second part of his What time is needed for the person to achieve the fire exit? Assume that AD is 7 m, BC is 3 m and α = 30o.
- A person is moving to a fire exit through a corridor (Fig. 2). His speed is 1.25 m/s and constant during his trave In the corridor there is a strong air movement. Speed of air movement is 0.3 m/s and width of the corridor is 10 m. Find the minimum time needed to reach the fire exit. Explain your answer and indicate the right direction for his evacuation?
- How different is the result for the previous question, if air movement changes its direction on opposite (U = – 0.3 m/s).
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers