1. BP Proposal: Your Start- Up Business
For this class, you will be ‘starting’ a business of your choosing, so you must decide what business you are interested in and submit a proposal with a brief description for approval.
The constraints in selecting your business include:
constraints in selecting your business include:
- Your business must NOT be a seasonal business.
- You cannot use a franchise.
- Your business cannot be an ‘Online’ business.
- Your business must be a for-profit business.
- You must have face to face interaction with your customer.
Be sure to select a business that you are interested in, as you will be doing research all semester on this particular industry.
Submit your proposal as a short memo (business format) describing what your business will be, where you will be located and any additional details such as; will it be a home based business or storefront?
- Read this Business Plan Criteria document which includes business plan and presentation information.
- This is the link to the SCORE Business plan templateActionsused as a resource in creating your plan. (SCORE: Service Corp of Retired Executives- all volunteer, free and confidential business counseling for anyone interested in business!) Use the website: https://www.score.org/resource/business-planning-financial-statements-template-gallery (Links to an external site.) Use to reference/link out from for your business plan template and other finical statement templates.
Your business MUST be approved by me.
BE SURE TO COMPLETE THIS ASSIGNMENT AS WELL!
2. Complete Key Concept Questions in back of text chapter:
- 2-6: Explain why a prospective business founder might want to create a feasibility study or Business Model Canvas before developing a complete business plan.
- 2-7: How can spending time researching and writing a business plan save an entrepreneur time and money in the short and long term?
- 2-9: Explain why the executive summary is the most important section of any business plan.
2 mins agoATTACHMENTS
|Each week, you will post a Summary of topics learned, objectives achieved and your personal conclusions as to the practical relevance of the subject material covered. The Summary is intended to be an informal rendition of your experience for the week, and need not comply with APA guidelines. It should, however, follow the following general format and be one page, more or less, in length (that’s PAGE – not paragraph):Most important concepts learned during the week (DO NOT outline or summarize the textbook).Relevant application of concepts to professional and personal life, either currently or hypothetically.Personal Notes and other comments.|
*Introduction about broblom solving and Decision making
*Q1: significence of work teams in Organization
*Q2: with 1-2 Organizational / business examples for each, explain the following:
# problem solving teams.
# self managed teams
# cross functional teams
*refrences : harverd style
* 1500 words
What do you think it takes to be a qualitatively effective Disaster Mental Health responder?
1. What kinds of character traits and skills seem necessary?
2. What kinds of character traits and even skill sets might present barriers to being effective?
3. Now, consider if you were in this role. What traits or skills do you think you possess that would be helpful in it? Or, for what role do you see yourself better suited? Do you feel that there would be certain aspects of that role that might be especially challenging for you personally?
- 1-Write as a second language
- Please include references at the end
- Answer each question in one paragraph
- Use APA STYLE
Assignment: Research two articles in the library or on the web that pertains to the Joint Theater Support Contracting Command (JTSCC). What are the issues or problems within the framework or process of operating the JTSCC? Give real world examples.
This assignment should be four or more pages in length, plus the title and reference page.
•Written Communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
•APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
•Length of paper: typed, double-spaced pages with no less than a two-page paper.
•Font and Font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Using the template (attached) provided for this milestone, submit a short paper in which you conduct a target market analysis. This analysis should focus on the new product the pet supply company (the pet food supply company I created early on is called Farm’s Harvest which is family owned and it is all organic and natural from all meat and veggies located in Southern California) is selling, not the company itself. It should provide information about the demographic (age, marital status, education, income, etc.), geographic (physical locations), and psychographic (personality, values, opinions, attitudes, interests, and lifestyles) of the potential target market. Based on this analysis, you will then need to discuss the needs and wants of your target market and how this new product will either appeal to a want or fulfill a need.
I have attached the template and the SWOT analysis that I did regarding my pet food supply company, Farm’s Harvest for your reference.
NO PLAGIARISM, ALL WORK IS RAN THROUGH A PLAGIARISM SITE. THANKS