What does health equity mean to you? What is the impact of health equity from the perspective of a health care professional?
o prepare for this Application Assignment, review your Learning Resources and the Discussion posts from your classmates this week. Think about your community, and particularly the vulnerable populations and their health risks, as you answer the questions in this week’s application. Find at least two additional resources to add information to your application. One resource should be from a recent (last 5 years) peer-reviewed journal (from the Walden University Library). For suggestions to help with your search, visit the Library http://library.waldenu.edu/908.htm. The other additional resource should be from an online source with “.edu”, “.org”, or “.gov” in the web address to ensure you are accessing a reliable resource.
To complete this Application Assignment, write a 2- to 3-page paper that discusses how health equity and the social determinants of health, as described in this week’s Learning Resources, relate to a racial, ethnic, or geographic group of your choice. In your paper, answer the following questions:
1. What does health equity mean to you? What is the impact of health equity from the perspective of a health care professional?
2. What racial, ethnic, or geographic population are you basing this application on? What types of issues related to health equity are reported in the population you selected for this application?
3. How does your definition of health equity and diversity relate to Walden’s mission of social justice?
Be sure to support your work with specific citations from this week’s Learning Resources and additional scholarly sources, as required. ………………..
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers