Develop a test and assessment construction project that includes the following: The test has to be in 12th grade history
Complete Test and Assessment Construction Project
Each student is asked to select some course, or unit of work within a course, and develop a test and assessment construction project that includes the following:
- The test has to be in 12th grade history
- A list of subject-matter topics to be covered in the instruction.
- A list of 10 important learning outcomes to be assessed.
- A 40-item test using a combination of selection-type and short-answer, supply-type items which includes: (a) complete directions, (b) test items that are appropriate for the specific learning outcomes being measured, and (c) a scoring key. Each test item should be keyed to a specific learning outcome……………………………………………………….
- A bibliography of books and other source materials used in completing the project.
This project is fairly time consuming but it takes the student through the major steps of constructing tests and assessments that are emphasized in the textbook. Since the steps in the project closely parallel the sequence of the chapters in the textbook, it is possible for students to start on it early in the semester and to work on each phase of it as it is discussed in class.
The above project can be reduced in scope by reducing the number of objectives, the number of test items, or the number of performance assessment tasks………………
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers